Who I am
My Name’s Si and I’m an artist from the South Coast of the UK. Siheard.com is the name of my site currently ran solely by me (Simon Heard). Any enquiries and you can contact me directly here: email@example.com
Some legal stuff about Privacy
I collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit my site this will track:
• Products you’ve viewed: For example, the site may show you products you’ve recently viewed
• Location, IP address and browser type: This is used for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
• Shipping address: You’ll be prompted to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
Cookies will also be used to keep track of basket contents while you’re browsing my site.
When you purchase from me, you’ll be asked to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including damaged postage and other issues
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Set up your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If and when you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 1 year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Just me! I am a one man band running everything myself. I will have access to the following:
• Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
• Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
The above is to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy you can contact me directly here: firstname.lastname@example.org